Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Meal

You are about to be executed and you are allowed to have one last meal, with NEARLY no limits. No alcohol, no tobacco or drugs, and it has to be SOMEWHAT reasonable are the only restrictions. What would you have?

My last meal would be as follows:

*Six pieces of French toast, syrup and heavy on the powdered sugar

*A filet Mignon, medium, with A-1 sauce

*Two pieces of home-fried chicken (Preferably made by my grandmother, considering that she is still alive)

*A slice of Domino's cheese pizza

*Three chocolate Otis Spunkmeyer cookies

*A pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food

*A packet of candy buttons

*And to wash it all down, a gallon of sweet tea and two cans of Dr. Pepper.

Sure is a lot, but I'd want to get all of my favorite foods in on my last feeding. The only one I'm not sure about is having my grandmother fry me chicken. That would be rough, cooking part of your loved one's last meal.

So...what would your last meal be?

No comments:

Post a Comment