Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Webcomics galore

I posted a list of the webcomics I enjoy on the side. If you do not already read them, I strongly suggest you should. I know there are several, but even a very busy person should be able to check them.

Bite Me is the best comic in the world ever and everyone should read it FOREVER.

Family Man is a good comic, with amazing art in it and a story that sucks you in like nothing else.

Octopus Pie is a hilarious and thoughtful comic with great characters.

Questionable Content is funny, has great characters, and the story can be very relatable.

SMBC isn't really based around stories, but around jokes. It is good if you are looking for a laugh.

So Damn Bright is a pretty new comic so it shouldn't be hard to get into, and so far all of its punchlines have hit for me.

Tweep is pretty freaking awesome. When I'm not rolling out of my chair from laughter, the comic has me thinking.

Wasted Talent is a diary-type comic. I read those strips like I eat candy buttons, and believe me, I lub dem candy buttons.

xkcd is nerdy-type humor. It has tons of science, math, and cultural reference jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment